BY TEMITOPE OLUBIIRE
I’ve seen people disturbed by their health status, the truth is; you need not be disturbed, if only you are following the right steps, to living a healthy life. Here are some things you should take note of.
1. EXERCISE IS ESSENTIAL: It doesn’t have to be in a gym. Doing simple routines at home goes a long way. For example; push-ups, jogging, squatting e.t.c
2. GET ENOUGH SLEEP: I always tell my friends who stay up late at night, doing all sorts and still won’t get enough time to sleep, to ensure they do during the day. If you don’t get enough rest, it will tell on your body and health.
3. DRINK ENOUGH WATER: This is very important! For a while now, I’ve being having my water therapy and I’m seeing the results.
4. EAT VEGETABLES AND FRUITS: There should be no issue of not having enough money to buy fruits. Invest in your health by including vitamins in your diet.
5. AVOID SODA AND PROCESSED FOODS: These two are very harmful to human health. Soda contains more calories which fattens the body, therefore stop taking it.
There are lots of things to consider, these are basic but important tips we need to know. Is there something you’ve been doing but you’ve decided to stop so as to improve your health? Kindly drop it in the comments section.