BY NOSAKHARE OGBEMUDIA (NOSA OG)
Ever heard of a Minimalist Wardrobe? A Minimalist Wardrobe is a wardrobe that is assembled or collected with timeless pieces that help to ease creation of outfits.
Have you woken up in the morning and realised you had nothing to wear or too many clothes to sort?
You’re there with your towel tied to your waist or as a lady, tied to your chest looking homeless.
You could swear that you had the receipt of clothes you bought recently but nothing in your wardrobe fits.
Just imagine a Timini or a Ronke Raji traveling for a week and they need to pick clothes (yes, we know they are celebrities and always have manyyyyy. We know that story)
They have a go to clothing. The essentials. The must haves.
Let’s rearrange your life, it’s a new week.
- White T-Shirt
- Accessories (wristwatch, bracelets, rings and sunglasses or glasses)
- A navy blue suit or grey suit
- A white sneakers
- A pair of blue denim jeans
- Men should stick to earth colours
- A good shoe (brown or black) oxford or derby or monkstrap
- White and blue dress shirt.
- Brown or grey chinos
- Native wear (any colour of choice)
- Denim jacket /bomber jacket
- Confidence and attitude.
- An Little black dress (LBD)
- A suit with pants or skirt (black) (blazers)
- Flats and heels
- Casual skirt and blouse
- A handbag
- Denim jackets
- Basic white Tees (lots)
We will be going deeper into this another time. Decluttering helps create space for new things to come in.
I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.
Go out with confidence and rule the world with your glow.