BY TEMITOPE OLUBIIRE
Mailchimp is an all-in-one marketing platform that helps you manage and talk to your clients, customers, and other interested parties.
FOUNDERS: Ben Chestnut, Dan Kurzius, Mark Armstrong
PLATFORMS: Android, iOS and web
- MARKETING CRM – Keep up with your contacts with Marketing CRM from Mailchimp. Find and add new customers with contact import tools, such as the business card scanner. Track audience growth and view insights about individual contacts on the dashboard. Do it all in one place – call, text, and email directly from the app. Record notes and add tags after every interaction to remember the important details.
- REPORTS & ANALYTICS – Get a deeper look into your sales and marketing performance. Track results for all of your campaigns and get actionable recommendations on how to improve. View reports and analytics for email campaigns, landing pages, Facebook and Instagram ads, social media posts, and postcards.
- EMAILS & AUTOMATIONS – Create, edit and send email marketing campaigns, newsletters, and automations. With one-click Resend to Non-Openers and Product Retargeting emails, you’ll be able to re-engage customers and grow sales in no time.
- FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM ADS – Draft and publish ads, set a budget, and target a specific group. Reach new people, engage existing contacts, set up custom audiences, or bring back website visitors.
- MARKETING RECOMMENDATIONS – Get actionable recommendations to help improve your marketing. Know when it’s time to set up an Abandoned Cart email or get a reminder to set your brand’s logo.