BY TEMITOPE OLUBIIRE
Have you ever wondered why you spend a lot on unnecessary things? Have you been with a huge amount of money but you ended up spending it, without being able to account for your expenses? Here are 5 things you should know, to be able to manage your expenses better.
1. MAKE A PLAN: Make sure you know what you want. Don’t just spend because you want it, spend because it is needed.
2. SAVE FOR THE SHORT TERM: All thanks to technology, we now have modern means of saving cash, which you can actually make use of.
3. INVEST FOR THE LONG TERM: There are lots of reliable Investment companies out there. It all depends on you.
4. SPEND ON CREDIT WISELY: If there’s a need to go on credit, make sure you are able to make double of what you collected on credit.
5. GIVE YOURSELF AN AFFORDABLE TREAT: Even if you don’t have much, don’t be too stingy to yourself. Take good care of yourself and live healthily within an affordable budget.
You will be doing yourself a good thing by following these guidelines because everyone can get what they want, if only they follow the right money management pattern.
What are those things you spend on without budgeting?