Originally, I wanted to do something dating related, but then again, what do I know about dating.
Then it hit me, someone, some where, is currently having a crush and does not even realise it…
So I got around to ask a few people, how they act around “a crush” and these are a few answers I got.
1) You start acting shy and quiet : All of a sudden, you turn to an anti social butterfly, when we all know you are the life of the party. Obviously you don’t want your crush to know you as a “party scatter “. At the end of the day, you will still end up showing yourself.
2) Your Vocabulary and use of grammar changes all of a sudden: Just like that, you switch from regular Nigerian grammar to intonation and accent, the queen of England doesn’t even have, all because you want to impress… Weh done ma, Weh done sir.
3) Always Conscious of your looks: On a regular, you just throw on something to cover up, and carry one bushy hair around, but now you are rubbing foundation enough to build a sky scrapper, and emptying out all the bottle of smart collections.
4) You turn to an over qualified field agent. The CIA, FBI have nothing on you, your stalking capabilities is next to none. You can even tell us the names of his/ her unborn children
Three things will either happen: you end up expressing yourself and you guys bond, and every body is happy ,or You get over your crush and move on Or you enter an emotional rollercoaster, which will end in hot bitter “lemon tears”
Which ever way life goes on.
5) Any small physical contact , as little as a tap on the shoulder, you will start having erratic heart palpitations, your body will just be doing “higi haga”
In all it is just a crush, calm down and enjoy life.
Written by The Witty Nigerian
This Post Has One Comment
Say na higi haga???